Surgical masks 3 layers (non-medical)
These surgical masks (non-medical) are provided with an ear elastic and nose clip. These are perfect mouth masks for use in public transport or for example in the store. A surgical nose mask has the purpose of filtering the exhaled air and protecting the wearers. It is not suitable as a respiratory protection mask such as the KN95 masks. These filter the inhaled air. With a surgical mouth mask, you protect the environment. With an FFP2 mask you protect yourself.
Surgical mouth masks are made for a single use. It is also important that the mask is put on correctly.
How to put on the mask
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or with an alcoholic disinfectant hand gel.
2. Get the mask out of the package.
3. Put the mask with the blue side on the outside in front of your mouth and nose. Make sure that your mouth and nose are completely covered and that there are no open spaces between your face and the mask. For an ideal fit, also use the deformable nose strip.
4. Avoid touching the mouth mask during use. If this does happen, wash your hands immediately with soap and water or with an alcoholic disinfectant hand gel.
5. Replace the mouth mask with a new one as soon as it becomes damp or after 8 hours at the latest.
6. Remove the mouthpiece by grasping the back and throw it away in a closed trash can. Try not to touch the front of the mask while doing this.
7. After use, wash your hands carefully with soap and water or with an alcoholic disinfectant hand gel
Filter level: 95%
Sold per 10 pieces a box